For the continued safety of our clients and staff, the following guidelines will be in place, beginning May 18, 2020 and will remain in effect for the foreseeable future due to Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Appointments will be handled by phone or video conference when possible
If an in-office appointment is necessary:
- If you are sick or have a fever, please STAY HOME. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment
- Temperatures will be checked at the door. Anyone running a fever will not be allowed to enter the office.
- Please arrive at your scheduled time and remain in your car.
- We will call you when our attorneys are available to see you.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the office.
- Our lobby will remain closed.
- Only one person will be allowed to attend the appointment with the client. Others must remain outside the building.
- No children under 18 will be allowed in the building unless they are the client.
- No exceptions!
As always, we appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and thank you for choosing the Law Offices of James R. Neal.
Welcome to the Law Offices of James R. Neal, PLLC
When you reach out to The Law Offices of James R. Neal, PLLC, you will always be treated with the utmost respect no matter what legal issue you are facing. Located in Ada, Oklahoma, our law firm offers a variety of legal services that encompass most areas involved in the practice of law. From family law and personal injury cases to complex medical malpractice lawsuits and criminal defense cases, we meet our clients’ current needs, while anticipating and planning for future contingencies by utilizing the extensive knowledge of our attorneys.
Our attorneys at The Law Offices of James R. Neal, PLLC understand every client has a unique set of needs, and we work to meet those needs while giving our clients the personal attention they deserve. With decades of experience, attorneys Neal and Edwards have the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully help every client get where they need to be.
The firm was founded on the premise that client satisfaction should be achieved through the ability to empathize with clients and understand their goals. Attorneys Neal and Edwards strive to successfully fulfill our client’s goals through committed, diligent, and efficient representation of our client’s interests.
Legal matters can be overwhelming. You don't have to go it alone. Our lawyers are here to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have along the way.
If you need legal assistance, contact us today to make an appointment for a consultation to discuss your needs, goals, and concerns. Our team will create a personalized plan to meet your specific needs. Call us at (580) 332-5579 today!
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail.